Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Fic - Bend me, Break me & FGB Eclipse

bmbm

My new fic - now online at
FFn - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5917473/1/bend_me_break_me
TWCS - http://www.twcslibrary.com/viewstory.php?sid=1739

Beware - it is gory, twisted, violent - read and heed the warning!
"WOW" has been the consensus of reviews so far, and it was even called an "emotional meat grinder ride"

Because the next Fandom Gives Back author auction is coming up in June - and because I have an amazing team at my back who pimp the fic up and down on twitter, I have decided to once again offer my services for sale!

Code name: #TeamEvisceration

Now what is it that I offer? The EPOV of 'Bend me, Break me'.
You all know this is for a good cause - I will post more details once June is closer - and our goal is to raise as much money as possible. If you want to back me, please PM me or email to teamBMBM@gmail.com - we'll get back to you with the information as we have it!

Until then I hope you enjoy reading the story - I personally think it's the best thing I have written so far! I will in the meantime work on ABD and the fic for last year's FGB auction that I still owe the lively five ladies who joined forces in my name (a romantic comedy fluff fest - as much as I am capable of succumbing to fluff!)

1 comment:

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.