Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Guess" - 1st chapter for Fandom Fights Tsunami Compilation


Like many other writers in the fandom I've signed up to contribute something to the Fandom Fights Tsunami compilation - and as I'm about to email them my story, I figured I should raise awareness for the cause once more!

Right now almost 300 authors have signed up for this compilation that you can still donate to the cause to get until July 1st! The compilation will be sent out on May 20th, so the sooner you donate, the sooner you'll get it!

Unlike some other writers who will keep their contribution exclusive to this compilation I will post mine after the donation drive is over - mainly because I was unable to come up with a o/s, and instead wrote the first chapter for the next new multi chapter fic! [as of now I'm very afraid of my brain, just so you know]

May I present to you - "Guess", a Jasper/Edward, AH/OOC story.
Summary:
When shy, introverted Jasper Whitlock and his sister Bella move to Forks, she is intent on setting him up with charismatic Edward Masen - straight quarterback and jock to some, interesting guy to others. A perfect match made in high school hell, or a recipe for disaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.