Friday, October 8, 2010

Immortal Sin Award Nominations!


Immortal Sin Award Nominations!

I’m ecstatic to tell you all that I learned that two of my stories are up for voting for the Immortal Sin Awards the Darkest Temptation blog is hosting right now!
Voting runs till October 15th, 10pm EST, the winners will be announced on October 22nd! 

Dark Like Chocolate - Category: Cut-a-bitch (Best Dark Fem)

Bend me, Break me -
Category: The M-effin Straight Jacket (Craziest Mofo out there)
Category: Oh, No You Den't (Most Creative Way to Turn a Character Dark)
Category: Death Is Only the Beginning (Most Creative Way to Kill a Character)
Category: I Cheered It Death Scene (For the demise of any character that made you jump way-the-hell-up and down, clapping in appreciation)
Category: AH (Best All Human Dark Fic)
Category: The Immortal Sin (Best Overall Dark Fic - Takes the Cheese baby!)

I'm pretty much speechless right now. And obviously I won't tell you to go vote for me, but if you happen to have a few minutes to vote and of the stories in each category find mine to be the best I'd be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.