Sunday, January 16, 2011

O/s: From Ex With Love


From Ex With Love, a juicy little Bella / Jasper o/s, written for my friend C's birthday!
Summary: I knew something was wrong the moment I stepped out of the car into the cold night, sliding my glove covered fingers from the valet's gentle grasp. Call it woman's intuition, if you will, but I had long ago learned the hard way to trust my gut. AH/OOC

Posted at:
FFn: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6644514/1/From_Ex_With_Love
TWCS: http://www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/library/viewstory.php?sid=3951

I know that not all of you are fans of this pairing, but you know how out of character I usually write, and except for some of the physical attributes those two don't share anything with the twi characters. I wouldn't even go as far as calling this story fanfic, but instead a smutty little 9k long tale with characters who, for whatever reason, happen to have the names Isabella and Jasper. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.