Saturday, April 16, 2011

ABD Chapter 35 notes



posted at:



We're down to the last 4 chapters - now I can say that chapter 38 will be the last one. I'm really going to miss the three of them, but they deserve some rest (particularly after chapters 36 and 37 lol)

If you want to read any of the o/s I mentioned in the a/n of the chapter, you'll find the links in the previous blog posts. 

Prassacut's 'Eat, Laugh, Fuck' you can find here:
The story really deserved to win, and deserves many more reviews and attention (hint: if you help me pester her she might write the next chapter faster! Peer pressure FTW!)

5 comments:

  1. bwahahahahha you're so evil and so awesome at the same time!!

    And woot for your chars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh say it aint so. gonna miss ya so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I'm going to miss them when this is over!

    Loved this chapter, it gave me some ideas, and has the GF/Sub begging me to create a playroom. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad that this is coming to an end. I did enjoy this chapter though. I like Edward/Bella time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I know, I'm sad the story is coming to an end myself, but it always was about getting the three of them back together, and that story really is almost told now. I wouldn't want to drag the fic on just for sentimental reasons until no one wants to read a single word of it anymore.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.