Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ABD Chapter 34 notes

posted at:



Another of the weeks where I don't really have much to say besides the A/N already in the chapter. I hope this chapter showed you that it's by far NOT easy to be a good Dom, compared to how 3/4 of fanfic handles the topic.

Later this week there will be another update, although not for ABD. You've probably been holding your breath for that for 2 months, or the better part of a year now, trust me when I tell you I'm right there with you ;)

1 comment:

  1. really one of the most fascinating pieces of writing i've ever read. edward's observations are so precise and his understanding of their motivations is impressive, as always. bella made me laugh a few times and poor jasper, he reminded me a bit of a puppy that can't quite figure out what he's supposed to do once you throw the damn ball.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.