Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fandom For LLS


Once again the wonderful people of the twi fandom are gathering to raise money for a worthy cause, this time for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Directly from the Fandom for LLS blog:
Fandom For LLS is hoping to not only bring awareness to these cancers but to put a face to the name. We encourage you to check out the site and maybe you will find something you can connect with. ...

Thanks to donations from others, cancer research has made many milestones, but still every 10 minutes, someone in the US dies from a blood cancer. For a minimum $5 donation, you can receive a compilation of stories by Twific authors. Just click on the "Donation" page and follow the link, then email your receipt to Fandom4LLS@gmail.com. Your donations will go directly to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society who's mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
I'd love to join but I haven't come up with a good idea for a story yet - but if you want to help, I'm open to suggestions! I don't do outtakes, though ;)

3 comments:

  1. does it have to be Twi-based fic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well they said "Twific authors", and considering that's what I mostly write I thought I'd go with it again. I mean you know how OOC I write ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as for contributing, they have a part of the page dedicated for that, I just emailed them when I got the invite that if I joined it would be twi

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.