Friday, August 3, 2012

New project, new blog

Hi everyone!!

I know, I've been quiet of late, but very busy at the same time! If you want to know more, there's a blog I keep for myself (and those wonderful, nosy people who love to read me rant) - here:

writersplayroom.blogspot.com

Any major updates I will cross-post here, on twitter and facebook! As always, I love to hear from you!

In the meantime, I will do my best to keep the drabble updated haphazardly. All my other stories are on hold for now. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.