Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ABD Chapter 20 Notes


posted at:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5846625/20
https://sites.google.com/site/dariachenowith/abd/chapter-20
http://dariaabd.livejournal.com/
http://www.twcslibrary.com/viewstory.php?sid=1383&chapter=20

Only a quick note because I'm dead tired - too much going on in RL, and I still wrote 17k between Saturday morning and Sunday evening, so be kind to me ;) Most of you probably already read 'Velvet & Chains' - and the other 10k are the latest ABD chapter.

Below the cut a few remarks, pics of the bondage, and the usual Q and A!

I'm really sorry I still haven't replied to any of the reviews I got over the last 2 weeks - I'll try to work on that (probably backwards) this week! At least the longer ones I feel compelled to reply to in detail, and as that takes hours usually I need to find a quiet corner to hide from life first.

To help with your imagination, that's about how the Karada tie Edward puts on Bella looks like:


and here's a link to a great tutorial for those of you who like better visuals for the in-between steps, too. The back view pic is from there.

As you can see, bondage isn't just for restriction, it can be for visual pleasure, too ;)



Questions: personal ones this time - as always, thanks so much for asking!

1. What was the hardest thing for you to overcome? You can look at this question any way you like.
Shedding society's ideas of what is right and wrong. It might sound easy to some who've never had to do it, but it's not. I lead a relationship where I'm happy when the man who loves me roughs me up, and he gets off watching me fool around with other girls. People don't always react kindly to that. Learning to stop caring is a neverending process, at least for me.

2. What was your worst (most disliked?) punishment, and what did you do to deserve it?
Being ignored and treated with indifference; and I provoked it, telling my Dom off without ending the scene first and accusing him of not being man enough to handle and break me. Silent treatment and belligerent smiles are way worse than canes and having to sleep on the floor.

3. Have you changed any of your limits from when you first started playing to now, or did you always invision yourself doing what you do now? Maybe an example?
Many of them changed as I was taught to keep my limits realistic and appropriate to my experience, so naturally, over time many of them got pushed a lot. There are indeed a few things I never thought I'd even want to try that I greatly enjoyed in the end. I never thought being spit and pissed on can be so much fun lol But for the most part I didn't really stray from my expectations. The really surprising thing is the nature of the relationship I lead not, not the kink we engage in together.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm. tasty.

    My questions of the week are story related this time. Or, at least somewhat. (p.s. your note stole and answered a lot of the questions i planned on asking. thank you again for that. :] )

    1. Is there any chance we'll be able to see Bella and Edward's checklists? Or do you plan on keeping us in the dark to draw out the suspense and make us salivate over each new chapter?
    2. I know you've had issues with certain other BDSM themed stories in the fandom, what is it that bothers you about these stories? You don't have to be specific to each story, because i don't want to start any word-wars here, but in general, what is it that you dislike about them?
    3. Will we get to go deeper into the story of Edward and Tanya, or this piece of Edward's past buried (at least somewhat)?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.