Friday, September 3, 2010

Dommella's Dungeon Contest


http://www.fanfiction.net/~dommellasdungeon

A new contest - and I'm one of the judges!

Starting now and going through Oct 31, the goal is to write a kinky one-shot between 2 and 10k words - where Bella is the Domme (all parings allowed, but B has to be the one in charge).  It can be from sweet and gentle over casual playtime to full-out 24/7 - whatever you want to write. It just has to be original, a new story, and good. Entries are anonymous, so they will get judged and voted on quality not nickname - ideal for first-time authors, too!

As a judge I cannot enter, obviously, but I will write at least one, possible two example entries that might inspire you or help rally your courage. Watch out for them on my profiles (FFn and TWCS), here, and on the contest profile!

1 comment:

  1. this is so tempting! i haven't done any writing other than papers for school in over 20 years. the anonymity has intrigued me, as has the deadline. hmm....

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.