Monday, March 14, 2011

Fandom Fights Tsunami Compilation

I'm normally not a huge joiner, but I feel this is one charity I can't pass up. I've signed up today to contribute a o/s to the Fandom Fights Tsunami compilation.

Infos at: http://fandomfightstsunami.blogspot.com/

In short, for a donation of at least $10 you'll get a compilation of stories by May 20th. Right now there are 160 authors who signed up, and it's just been 3 days so far.

Now I'm very open for suggestions as for what to write in that o/s - if you have some idea that you think I could pull off or you'd love me to write it - please share! Any paring, any kind of smut, you know I'm game!

1 comment:

  1. Kewl to hear you are writing for it since I had already sent in my donation :-)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.