Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LMU - To pull or not to pull?


The thing is - if you've read my note at the end of "Lift Me Up" you know that I'm not particularly fond of the story. I don't think it represents my 'talent' and 'style' at all, and it's been over half a year since I got any reviews for it (not counting one of my friends who recently finished reading it). It's a bit like a sore tooth on my stories list, and I think it's time to pull it.

What do you think? I'm not going to re-up it anywhere else, nor will I send out backups of it.

5 comments:

  1. the mushroom be with you! let the 3 seashells speak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't. It's on my to be read list and I haven't gotten to it as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it being there hurts you in any way. I'm not a fan of pulling. I won't judge people for doing it, but I can't see myself doing it unless the whole shebang goes down. So I vote leave it. But if it's something that is really bothering you...

    How does that saying go? You are your own worst critic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is on my to read list, but If it really is bothering you, then yes go ahead.
    Am I making sense or as usual just talking nonsense?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also planning to read this and therefore hope you don't pull it. It is disappointing to me when authors pull their stories. I do have many I want to read and only a limited amount of time.

    However, as much as it pains me to admit this, it is your property and you certainly have that right. If it causes you distress, then do what you will. But, I agree that you are probably your own worst critic. I can't imagine anything you have written to be less than wonderful!

    Violet

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I own nothing related to Twilight, Stephenie Meyer is the owner of the Twilight series.

All my stories are rated MA/NC-17 and are intended for adults over the age of 18. If the content offends you, please don't read them.